North Campus expansion ensures pediatric patients continue to receive the best care, close to home
As part of our long-term commitment to providing pediatric care to the northern Colorado community, Children’s Hospital Colorado has announced plans to expand the North Campus facility in Broomfield, Colorado.
Additional services to become available
Originally opened in 2008, Children’s Colorado North Campus will expand services to include emergency/urgent care, inpatient and observation care, sleep studies, operating room services, specialty clinics, an imaging center and a diagnostic unit. In addition, other new services will include:
- Infusion therapy
- Outpatient behavioral health services
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Outdoor sports therapy field
- Optical shop
- Food services, including a cafeteria and coffee shop
- Volunteer services, including gift shop and creative play center
The expanded facility is expected to break ground in the summer of 2018 and to open in late 2019.