Resources for research investigators can be found on the Children's Hospital Colorado intranet. Please visit our internal hospital website for information on:
If you don't have access to the Children's Colorado intranet or you'd like more information about our research, please email ResearchInstitute@ChildrensColorado.org.
The clinical research staff provides a centralized organization of resources that offers pediatric investigators and sponsors a full complement of clinical research services and training opportunities in a way that avoids redundancy, inter-organizational competition, and maximizes efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The clinical research team works with multiple internal and external partners and stakeholders in order to maximize the strengths and expertise across the research community and build a cutting edge center for clinical research at Children's Hospital Colorado. Partners include:
- Children's Colorado internal teams, including: Clinical Application Systems (CAS), Clinical Translational Research Center, Investigational Drug Services, Neurodevelopmental Research Core (NDRC), Office of Research Services (ORS), Post-Award Finance, Research Compliance and Research Informatics
- Colorado Clinical Translational Sciences Institute
- Clinical Research Support Center
- Colorado Prevention Center
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Colorado Multiple Institutional Review Board
- Western Institutional Review Board (WIRB)
- Multiple sponsors and funding agencies